Berry Creek Neighborhood Newsletter
The Berry Creek Wepage contains directions for booking the clubhouse, board and neighborhood meeting notes, neighborhood events and other important information! You can also use this link to contact board members. Password: stillwater2017
We had a wonderful turnout for the Berry Creek Easter Egg Hunt! Thank you to all the neighbors that brought food, drinks, and their best egg hunters!
Please contact Sara Arens at email@example.com with any information for the newsletter.
To read the April Board Meeting notes, please visit:
There are so many neighbors who help behind the scenes to keep Berry Creek an amazing place to live.
A big thank you to:
- Brandon Halcomb for fixing the large table in clubhouse.
- Dustin Fix for providing the power washer for Dennis to use to clean the pool.
- Dennis Cyr for keeping the pool so clean. Swimming season starts soon, and we are looking forward to having a nice pool to enjoy.
- Also Dennis Cyr for supervising the installation of the new play set.
- Angie and Charles Crooks for donating folding chairs for the clubhouse.
- Katherine Young and Nancy Cooper for organizing the Berry Creek Easter Egg Hunt.
- Members of the Playground committee for choosing a wonderful play set for our neighborhood!
And an extra big thank you to:
- Allan Young for his service as President of the HOA. The community has seen many improvements under his leadership.
We are sure there are many more neighbors to thank and apologize if we've left off anyone! Please let the board know of any neighbors you'd like to thank!
There are many opportunities for you to help on neighborhood projects. Please visit http://berrycreekstillwater.com/committee-sign-ups/ to sign up for a committee. If you're interested in heading a committee, please contact the board!
Berry Creek Improvements
The play set pieces have all been installed, but we are waiting on a green replacement teeter totter that better matches the set. We are also reinstalling and repairing the bouncing bee. Please remember that there are age limits for the teeter totter and bouncing bee (ages 2-5), as well as the play set (ages 5-12).
In the next month or so, we will begin installing benches and landscaping around the play area.
The new sidewalk on E Cypress Mill has been poured and looks wonderful!
For information on all Berry Creek budget items, including monthly bank statements, please visit Berry Creek Financials
If you have not paid your dues, or have questions about dues, please contact Nancy Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Dates and Events
APRIL 28 Neighborhood Garage Sale (8:00am-noon). Sara Arens is arranging a pickup for unsold items to be donated to a local organization. More information to come!
MAY 12 Tentative Pool Opening
MAY 14 May Board Meeting (6:00pm)
MAY 25 End of School Swim Party/Cookout (6:00-9:00pm)
For a full list of neighborhood events, please visit http://berrycreekstillwater.com/neighborhood-events/