Have You Signed Up for Conferences??
- Ms. Patty (Pre-K): https://signup.com/go/wmyGiSd
- Ms. Raquel (K): https://signup.com/go/UoyKJvi
- Ms. Madi (1st): https://signup.com/go/ENkPKfO
- Ms. Josie (2nd): https://signup.com/go/qrgUtaf
- Ms. Iverson (3rd/4th and Intro Spanish): https://signup.com/go/QNtfOaJ
- Ms. Juliet (1st - 4th Spanish): https://signup.com/go/aFOjJoO
- Mr. Ivan (5/6 Homeroom and 5-8 Spanish, Science, and Math): https://signup.com/go/PbemJpV
- Mr. Farias (7/8 Homeroom and 5-8 English, Religion, and Social Studies): https://signup.com/go/fKsXXSB
- Mon, Nov. 16th - Conferences from 1 pm - 5 pm via Zoom (No Afternoon Cohorts!)
- Tues, Nov. 17th - Conferences from 1 pm - 5 pm via Zoom (No Afternoon Cohorts!)
- Wed, Nov. 18th - Go Cart racing with Fr. Michael for the 8th graders to test out their go cart (1 - 3 pm), School Mass at 3:15 pm TODAY instead of Thursday...this week only (Hosted by 5th Grade). All are welcome.
- Tues, Nov. 24th - Pre-K and K Camp is IN SESSION (Regular Hours)
- Wed, Nov. 25th - No School for Thanksgiving Break
- Thurs, Nov. 26th - No School for Thanksgiving Break
- Fri, Nov. 27th - No School for Thanksgiving Break
- Fri, Dec. 4th - End of Trimester 1
Annual Fund Deadline This Sunday
ANNUAL FUND DONATIONS DEADLINE IS 11-15-20!
Our Annual Fund Appeal goal is $76,500. There is a minimum donation of $25 for each family. If a donation is not made by November 15, 2020 a $50 charge will be billed out. Your gift towards this fund provides a quality educational program for your student(s), new curriculum and materials, staff training, financial aid, and many other initiatives.
You can choose to make a one time donation or you can pledge a monthly amount. Consider giving $25 a month for ten months which provides a total donation of $250. All donations are tax deductible. Donations can easily be made online by visiting the following link: https://secure.lglforms.com/form_engine/s/o5kPfZnwU-9YPZxE8gatew
Thank you to the staff and families that have already donated!
Tuition Assistance Grants for 2021-22
- Click on the following link: https://online.factsmgt.com (either enter your acct or create a new one)
- All applications must be received AND verified (with all necessary tax and other documents uploaded and received by Fulcrum) by Dec. 11th.
- Tax returns or W2s are required to verify applications
- Please include all expenses because this helps to qualify you against your income
- Notifications will be made in late Feb or early March.
- The amount for each child who qualifies is $1300 for the school year
- The processing fee for the application is $29 and must be paid to complete the process
- Whether you think you will qualify or not, you MUST apply in order to request ANY financial assistance through the school for the 2021-22 school year.
- Don't miss the deadline!
- Please, please, please contact Ms. Nina with ANY questions. We are here to help!!
A Few Important Reminders:
- Please make sure your child arrives between 12:50 and 1 pm for their afternoon cohorts.
- All students in grades 1 - 8 MUST be picked up BY 3:15 pm. There is no afternoon extended care this year, so please make sure you are on time.
- If your child has COVID symptoms, even if they do not have a fever, they must follow the protocol of staying out for 10 days or returning once symptoms have improved AND they have a negative COVID test. Please DO NOT send your child to school with symptoms. Also, please update the school if this is the case.
- Please contact the school at email@example.com or call 253-272-7012 if your child will be out of school (or off of Zoom) for any reason. You can also copy the child's teacher on the email so they are aware and not expecting the child in class.