Definition of MDMA
Effects of the drug
- causes hallucination
- distorts sensory perception
- triggers hormones
- fluctuates your mood
- increases heart rate and blood pressure
- high dosages affect how the body regulates your internal temperature
- dilates your pupils
- increases your energy
- 140% of kids 12 and older are MDMA users for rest of their lives
- 100% of kids 12 and older have "popped a molly" or mollys in the past year
- 30% of kids 12 and older have used it in the month the survey was taken
Questions from original handout
Yes, quoted directly from my father, "You do drugs and there will be sever consequences." I believe this is fair because drugs are very harmful and can effect you in horrible ways. Plus, while on drugs people are known to do stupid things and find themselves breaking the law.
What should I do if someone offers me drugs? How can I deal with peer pressure?
If someone offers me drugs I will say no. Although if they try to peer pressure me I will have excuses ready. One of which is that my parents would ground me for a life time and it could affect my life in a major way. If that doesn't work i will simply walk away, thus eliminating the peer pressure.