Raymond Park Middle School
Ranger News week of April 22, 2019
TONIGHT (Monday, April 22nd) is the Digital Families Community Event sponsored by our Warren Township Council of PTAs. This event starts at 6pm in the Warren Township Administration Building located at 975 N. Post Road. This is a family friendly event.
Our April RP-AMC movie event is THIS Saturday, April 27th! Join us for “Avengers: Endgame” in our own private theater for Raymond Park family and friends. Tickets will be on sale during lunch hours this week. Due to the length of this movie, our start time will now be 3 pm. Doors for our theater will open at 2:30 pm. We have also been moved into a bigger theater that seats 90. We have plenty of tickets to sell. Please ask friends and family to join you at our movie event! If you have any questions, please email us or contact Kathryn at 317-919-3900.
Monday, April 22nd:
- ILEARN Testing Begins
- Digital Families Community Event (6 p.m.) Administration building
- RP Track and Field away vs FTMS W/Southport/Decatur. (5:15 p.m.)
Tuesday, April 23rd:
- Choir fine arts festival (7 p.m.) (no charge) WPAC
- 7th grade township softball and baseball home against Beech Grove. (5:15 p.m.)
- 8th grade township softball and baseball away at Lynhurst MS. (5:30 p.m.)
Wednesday, April 24th:
- Administrative Professionals Day
- Orchestra Fine Arts Festival (7 p.m.) (no charge) WPAC
- 7th grade township softball and baseball home against Pendleton Heights MS. (5:15 p.m.)
- 8th grade township softball and baseball away at Northview MS. (5:30 p.m.)
- RP Track and Field at WCHS for the Township Meet. (5:15 p.m.)
- RP Girls Tennis at Guion Creek (5:30 p.m.)
Thursday, April 25th:
- Band Fine Arts festival (7pm) (free) WPAC
- Slushy Day! Flavors are: Cherry and Blue Raspberry. Each Slushy is $1.
Saturday, April 27th:
- Warren Pride Community Cleanup Day sponsored by our WCHS PTSA is this Saturday at 7:45 a.m. Please register by contacting the WCHS PTSA on their Facebook page or by calling the contacts listed on the flyer.
- Our Raymond Park AMC movie “Avengers: Endgame” starts at 3:00 p.m. Doors open at 2:30 p.m.
- 6th Grade Relays at Creston. (TBD)
Friday, May 3rd:
- Honor Roll Breakfast (by invitation 6:30 a.m.)
- Ella’s Frozen Yogurt ($4)
ATTENTION 8th GRADE PARENTS!!
If your child will be attending any high school other than Warren Central for the 19/ 20 school year, please contact RPMS's Registrar, Ms. Thompson at 317-532-8906.
This will help best serve you and your student's education. Thank you!
Did you know you can take a day off from school to serve as a page for the Indiana Senate? State Senator Aaron Freeman invites students in grades 6-12 to come to the Statehouse and spend an exciting day seeing our state government in action.
RPMS PTSA News
Don't forget to join our Parent Teacher Student Association and support all of the wonderful student activities and events throughout the school year! Your $7 membership earns you a weekly PTSA electronic newsletter and membership incentives. Our PTSA sponsors Back To School Night treats, the quarterly CORE Celebrations, teacher reimbursement for school supplies, end of year celebration treat for all students, 8th grade celebration gift, and staff appreciation days. Our PTSA coordinates the school-PTSA joint fall fundraiser, various 8th Grade Washington DC fundraisers, weekly slushy sales, RP-AMC monthly family movie events, Box Top collection contests, quarterly roller skating parties at the Roller Cave and Sonny Day Community Center volunteering nights.
Please contact our PTSA for more information: email@example.com
2018-2019 Yearbooks On- Sale. Order online through LifeTouch at: RPMS 2018-2019 Yearbook code:10818419.
SCHOOL DISTRICT PUBLICATIONS/NEWS MEDIA USE
Dr. John Kleine - Principal
Dr. Leondra Radford - Assistant Principal
Aliesa Hopp - Secretary to Principal
Sheri Thompson - Registrar/Attendance Secretary
Beth Schuster - Receptionist
Lisa Stewart - Nurse
To apply you must be in the 7th or 8th grade. Contact Katie Piatt RPMS Educational Counselor for application firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-532-8900 X8910.