News From Mrs. Sestito's Class
October 17-21, 2016
- October 17-21 - Fall Book Fair
- October 20 - PTA meeting 5:00 p.m.
- October 21 - Grandparents Day (10:30 - 2:00)
- October 25 - Pumpkin Project due
- October 31 - Favorite Storybook Character Day
- November 7-8 - No school
This Week's Learning Goals
- make connections to a story (Reading SOL: K.10)
- print my full name. (Writing SOL: K.11b)
- write to communicate. (Writing SOL K12b-d)
- identify, describe, and trace geometric figures; and compare the size and shape of figures (circle, triangle, square, and rectangle. (Math SOL K.11)
- describe the location of one object relative to another and identify figures regardless of their position and orientation in space. (Math SOL K.12)
- sort and classify object according to attributes. (Math SOL K.15)
- understand plant life processes. (Science SOL: K.6 and K.7)
Our Class News
We had a great time on our field trip and learned more about apples.
The book fair is this week. Our class will be going to the book fair Monday, Oct. 17, 8:15-9:00 a.m. It will also be open Friday, Oct. 14 at Fall Festival.