- Born: He was born on May 22, 1942 in Evergreen Park, Illinois
- His parents were Theodore Richard Kaczynski and Wanda Dobek
- He had one brother, David Kaczynski
- He suffered a severe allergic reaction as an infant that changed his personality
- He graduated high school at 16 in 1958
- He majored in math at Harvard in 1962
- Studied his Ph.D in 5 years at the University of Michigan
- He was a professor at University of California- Berkeley from 1967-1969.
- He also had other odd jobs
- Hugh Scrutton (Computer Rental store owner)
- Thomas Mosser (advertising executive)
- Gilbert Murray (timber industry lobbyist)
- His trial was January 22, 1998 in Sacramento, California
- He pleaded guilty and he got life in prison
- He is currently in ADX Florence Supermax Prison in Colorado
Details of the crime
- His bombs were sent by mail
- His bombs were aimed towards airlines and universities hence the term "unabomber"
- The bombs were complex unable to be traced
"Theodore John Kaczynski." Gale Biography in Context. Detroit: Gale, 1999. Biography in Context. Web. 8 Dec. 2015
"Unabomber (1942--)." Culture Wars in America: An Encyclopedia of Issues, Viewpoints, and Voices. Eds. Roger Chapman and James Ciment. London: Routledge, 2013. Credo Reference. Web. 9 Dec. 2015.
Smith, Jo Durden. 100 Most Infamous Criminals. New York: Barnes & Noble, 2003. Print.
Glaberson, William. "KACZYNSKI AVOIDS A DEATH SENTENCE WITH GUILTY PLEA." The New York Times. The New York Times, 22 Jan. 1998. Web. 10 Dec. 2015.