Harry Potter & The Sorcerers Stone
BY: Collin Robinson
Author Of the Book:
Why I read it.
Would it be a good last read???
3 Things I Loved
- The characters of this book were very well detailed and very creative. I enjoyed learning about them and found the experience of discovering new ones exhilarating. The author does a very good job of allowing you to have a variety of people in the book to relate to.
- This book did a very good job of letting the story flow and keeping it entertaining along the way. There were no point in the book that I felt was "dry" or a kind of boring read. I was always intrigued and excited to keep reading. In other words I couldn't put it down.
- I liked the way this book managed to leave you on a good cliffhanger. It allowed the reader to not be disappointed in the ending to the book but at the same time gave you the feeling of wanting to read on.
Two Things i did not like
- When reading the chapters I would not always be happy with the way the chapter concluded. Sometimes it would leave me confused or I would have a question that could not be answered by reading the next chapter.
2. Draco Malfoy
- This character remains one of my least favorite fictional characters of all time. Every time that this character comes up in the book, be prepared for anger unlike anything you have ever seen. I want to reach through the book and punch this character in the face and if you read this book, you will too.
What I related to