6th Grade Technology
By: Sierra Voskuil
- In 6th grade technology, You must finish the intermediate course before the first quarter ends.
- Once you come into the classroom, you first have to do 5 minutes of typing on typing web.
- If you get into the advanced course before the first quarter ends,or finish the intermediate course, you get a 4.
- You are able to start the practice course once you've finished the advanced.
- For the trailer we made, we created a trailer to a story or made up a story of our lives.
- we had about a few weeks to finish the trailer.
- We then submitted the trailer to schoology.
- The day it was due, we had the choice to either, share with the class, or not.
- For this project, we made slides to present what we want to do when we are older/our dream job.
- We went into career locker and we looked up jobs and careers that we are interested in.
- We had to have at least 10 slides in our presentation.
- We had to pick a back up job in case if we aren't able to become what we do want to be or if we lose interest in that job.
- Since we didn't have a ton of time to finish this project , we limited the number of bullet points in our slides.
- In explain everything, we chose a math problem that was listed.
- We explained the math problem while figuring it out.
- If we did do the problem written on the app, we had to use a stylist.
- Once we were done with figuring it out, we did a voice over to explain it better.
- For this project we went into career locker and chose a job that we liked or had an interest in.
- We then did a paper on it.
- We put the stuff we learned on the paper
- We used this website to do another project, our Haiku Deck.
- For coding we had to get to our 8 or 9 Stage.
- In coding you learn to use the website to code.
- Its a program that uses fun games to teach you to code.
- In the games it also uses fun and popular characters from disney and kid movies.