Week of October 7th, 2019
- Parent-School Compact - There are updated copies in your box. We are required to share/discuss these at Parent Conferences. You may give it to parents and/or discuss it as you would like!
- WilsonFest - It is an expectation that all professional staff attend. You are not required to stay for the whole event, but please plan to participate.
- Conference Day (Oct 11th) - We will have normal work hours on the 11th. The Front Office will be closed. Please let parents know to go directly to your classroom for conferences.
- "Shake It Up" Sheltered Instruction Series - Please let Jennifer know if you are attending! This is an opportunity to get 6 hours of Flex AND learn about instructional strategies that are good for every learner. #GoodForAll #NecessaryForSome
Remember, FedEx is "choice" professional learning. You may participate in self-selected PD of your own, with a partner, with your team, etc... OR, you may participate in a campus-provided session.
For this next round, Dr. Hickey will offer a session entitled, "Social Emotional Needs of Learners: Helping Kids Apply Guidance Lesson Concepts."
Looking ahead... In November, the DLC Team will offer a session on Apple's "Everyone Can Create." You won't want to miss it!
Way To Go Dr Hickey!!!
Read - Return - Repeat
There will be a cart in the lounge for staff members to bring books from home for other staff members to read and then return when finished! So many of us have books at home collecting dust that we would love to share with other book-loving colleagues. Plan to bring your books starting Monday, October 7th!
-Jill & Jaime
MAP, MAP, & More MAP
- MAP Schedule
- Make-Up Schedule
- English Benchmark Table (Spanish is coming soon from the district)
Positive Post-It Day
Want to know more about the day and the girl who inspired it? It's a pretty amazing story. Check it out below...
Be sure to tweet out photos of your kids in action on Wednesday!
Week At A Glance
Monday - College Day
- Specials Team Time
- 4th Grade Design Day
- "Shake It Up" PD - 3:30 - Library
- PTO Meeting - 6:00
Tuesday - PTO/Ed Foundation Shirt
- George Coffee Spirit Morning
- PreK Curriculum Training
- 3rd Team Time
- Cooper Off Campus
- Positive Post-It Note Day!!!
- 4th Team Time
- Cooper Off Campus
- FedEx - 3:30-4:30
- 3rd Grade Design Day
- 5th Team Time
Friday - No School - Parent Conference Day - Normal Work Hours