- Parking Lot Duty: Mrs. Hoffer
- Mon, Jan. 21: No School
- Wed, Jan. 23: School wide SAT review 2nd hour - Math/Women's Ag Conference (see email from Mrs. Krug)
- Thurs, Jan 24: SAT practice tests 1st-5th hrs (jrs)
- Thurs, Jan. 31: NAEP Testing - seniors
- Fri, Feb. 1: Progress Reports
- Amiable - friendly
- Stagnant - not moving
- Banal- common
- Barrage - bombardment, torrent
- Spurn - reject with contempt
- Factors - numbers that make up another number
- Don't wait till the last minute to start your SLO's! Don't forget everyone must complete 2 SLO's each school year and can run a maximum of 4 per year. If you are being evaluated, they must be completed by February 1st.
- Artifacts for teachers being evaluated are only needed for domains 1 and 4. These must also be submitted to me by February 1st.
- The sooner SLO's are completed and artifacts are turned in, the sooner we can complete your Summative Evaluation together. Thanks for your cooperation!