Have a great weekend!
Calendars: Scheduling Events
Long Term Planning
As we keep communication within school and with our parent community a priority, please communicate any important dates that parents may need to know. WPlease be thinking about special events that you or others in our building may host so we can plan for timely communication of those events.
- November 18- Assembly in A.M. (Imagination Theater; times TBA)
- November 21-Circus in PE
- December 4- District math walk-throughs in a.m.
- December 16- Winter Concert
- May 3- Lowell 5K
- June 3- Discovery Day
Tech Tip- Blendspace
- Some grade levels have had the opportunity to explore Blendspace during district institute time. Link to one on Differentiated Instruction here.
- Check out some On Demand PD about Blendspace on the D200 Tech Integration Site here.
- How can we use this with teachers and with students?? Share any ideas with me.
- Need a white board easel? There is one from the Staff Center; please take it before November 1 if you would like it.
- Do you have anything in the upstairs attic here at school? If so, let Kathy know and be sure if it is labeled. The Wheaton Fire Department has asked us to give some special attention to that area.
Next Week's Events
* Be sure you've completed your GCN trainings!
Monday, November 4
- Kathy arrives at 9:30 after Illinois Principals Region meeting
- Kathy @ Madison for 3 p.m. school report card training
Tuesday, November 5
- Picture retakes; Art Room
- Chorus; before school in Music Room
- ELL Tutoring; 3:30-5 p.m. in LLC
- Kathy @ principal meeting & meeting w/Lee Cook in a.m.
Wednesday, November 6
- Monthly check-in between Kathy & WWEA (Peg)
Thursday, November 7
- Battle of the Books- LLC; 8 a.m.
Friday, November 8
- Kathy @ Hawthorne for principal meeting @ Noon
- TGIF @ Elizabeth's house
- Chess Club- LLC; 3:45 p.m.
- (Brownies- Art Room; 3:30 p.m.)