4th Grade Weekly Happenings
Reagan Elementary School - Leander ISD
Week of March 21-25, 2016
- No homework
MATH - due by Sunday at 9 pm
- Optional this week: Complete our class challenge in SumDog! Answer 60 questions to fill your progress bar and win coins, playing the game(s) of your choice.
- Optional (strongly recommended for students who have not yet completed multiplication & division in Xtra Math): Complete at least three full sessions with Xtra Math.
Note: Please let us know if your child does not have access to an internet-connected device at home to complete online assignments so that we can come up with an alternate plan for your child.
Survivor Island Week
Welcome back from spring break! Our Survivor Island-themed week of writing lessons is off to a great start! Thank you to everyone who sent in donations for the trail mix snack; the kids loved it! Here is some important info you should know about our week:
- T-shirts: All of 4th grade will be wearing their tie-dye shirts every day this week to represent their tribes! Students can leave their shirts at school and put it on over a different shirt each day, or they can take it home if they need to wash it.
- Snacks: Students may bring a snack from home if they don't want trail mix. If they are having the trail mix, they should not bring another snack.
- Beach towels: Students may bring a beach towel for the week to sit on around our "campfire".
Notes of Encouragement for STAAR
Camp Invention Summer 2016
Classroom Supply Wish List
Mrs. Weltzin: Sandwich-sized ziploc bags, Click to view my classroom wishlist on Amazon
Mrs. Eddy: Glue sticks