The Generals' Update
Your guide to DDE events & announcements: 11/29/2020
School pictures have arrived.
If you ordered photos, pick up day will be:
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 1ST - 7:30am to 2:00pm.
Photos will be organized, alphabetically, in boxes by grade.
Missed Picture Day?
There will be a Make-up Picture Day in January 2021.
Your student took a photo, but you haven't ordered them yet?
Visit Kids at Heart Photography at: https://kidsatheartphotos.com/
Food Drive/Blessing Bag Collection
The drive is running from Monday, November 23rd and ends Friday, December 4th. There will be a bin located outside the main entrance for the duration of the drive.
8th Grade Graduation~Important Information
We will once again be using Kilbourne & Kilbourne for our graduation gowns. Order form can be found here: https://bit.ly/2UYSHeM. Please review the following information regarding graduation gowns:
- Gowns are sold in units, each consisting of a Gown and 2021 Tassel. The cost is $20.15 per unit.
- Additional Keepsake Tassels are available at $8.75 each.
- The district does not use graduation caps.
- If you plan for your child to use a sibling's gown, please complete the form indicating your plan at the bottom of the form.
- Gown orders are due by December 4, 2020.
A drop box for all orders will be available outside the main entrance all week from 7:30am-2:00pm for your convenience. If you are unable to drop off your order, we ask you mail it to the school: Eisenhower Middle School, 279 Burlington Road, Freehold, NJ 07728, ATTN: Linda DiStasi.
Information for 8th Grade Students
Monmouth County Vocational School District Information Sessions are now available online Please visit https://www.mcvsd.org/admissions/information-sessions-open-house/
There are 3 sections to the remote information session:
- MCVSD Superintendent and Assistant Superintendent message
- View the Video for the school you are interested in
- View the Admissions Video
- Submit the Google Form: This will serve as documentation you viewed the video for the school you are applying to
Applicants will be required to watch the remote information session in order to apply. Remote information sessions will be available November 1 – December 4, 2020.
The application can also be found on the same page or on the MCVSD Home Page at www.mcvsd.org.
DDE Masks Still Available
- To report your child absent if he/ she is neither well enough to come to school nor attend school virtually.
- If your child is not feeling well, and he/she is scheduled to attend school in person, please keep your child home. He/she may still access school virtually and be marked present for the school day. However, you must call the attendance line to let us know.
- Welcome Letter: https://bit.ly/35kW7io
- Membership Form: https://bit.ly/2F7xPxU
- Committee Descriptions: https://bit.ly/2Fe0tgl
- Parent Volunteer Form: https://bit.ly/3ieuFXd
- Next PTO Meeting: Monday, December 7, 2020 @ 6:30pm via Zoom
- Save the Date! The 5th Annual Pocketbook Bingo & Gift Auction will be held on Friday, April 23, 2021!