Student with Learning Disabalities
Meeting the Needs of Every Student.
Supporting Students with Learning Disabilities
- Effective instructions that support the different leaners in your classroom
- Accommodated for different types of learners
- Know your students and how they learn
- Differentiate instructions
- Collaborate, Collaborate, Collaborate
How can we support our students.
- Make mathematics fun
- Provide different opportunity for leaning
- Include new ideas with ones that work
- Make it memorable and have fun while doing it
Three Times Table Song (Cover of Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars)
Strategies to student with Learning Disabilities
I believe that all student have the opportunity to learn math. It is our jobs to teach our students that math is a part of there everyday lives. I believe in the old saying necessary for some students but good for all. What we do for our LD students will benefit all our students and help them to connect to mathematics.
Number Words Rap (a song for spelling number words)