Mining For Gems: Ruby September
What is Google Classroom?
Google Classroom is part of the suite of Google Apps for Education. Teachers can save time and extend the learning in the classroom with this versatile technology gem. Students and teachers can carry out virtual discussions, post and complete assignments, communicate important announcements, and share instructional materials with ease.
What is Google classroom?
Teacher Smarter, Not Harder!
- Post discussion questions, assignments, polls, and quizzes
- Post announcements
- Easily see which students have completed assignments
- Provide feedback and grades on assignments
- Add instructional materials such as YouTube videos, website links, PDFs, and items from Google Drive accounts
- Calendar automatically created that tracks assignments due dates
- and more!
Getting Started with Google Classroom
Ideas for Using Google Classroom
Need More Convincing to Use Google Classroom?
Do you feel like the teachers around you are passing you? Take the leap - I promise to hold your hand and leap alongside you!
Google Classroom: Mission control for students and teachers
Integrating Google Classroom with Apps
Ready to go further with Google Classroom? Try integrating some of these great apps into your Google Class!