A Guide to Bunburying
Learn how to Bunbury today!
What is Bunburying
What is Bunburying?
- To Bunbury is to have an excuse to not have to attend a certain event that is boring. Bunburying is when you get an invite to go to someones party and you bunbury because you don't want to go because you would rather stay at home and watch Netflix. Or another way to Bunbury is to use it as a second identity to go to other places for fun.
How do you Bunbury?
- How do you Bunbury? Well first you must create a second identity that has a background to his/her life.
- Next you must pick another place to go other than the city or area that you live in.
- You must have a private mail box or place to receive personal information for your second identity.
- You must make sure that NO ONE knows that you Bunbury. This is very important
- You must make sure that you do not make a mistake of forgetting about what happens in your other life. If you forget about something then someone might catch on to what you are doing.
- Don't get caught and have fun!
Some of our most experienced Bunburyist!
Bunburying is great!
The slight problems of Bunburying and how to fix them
Nothing is perfect, so of course there are always problems to something.
- A problem with Bunburying is that you might not have planned it well enough to work and you can get caught, you cannot be sloppy and not take precautions. So plan ahead on what you are going to do with your second identity. Don't be perilous.
- You might not put enough time into one life and too much in the other, so someone might wonder what you have been doing that takes so long and snoop around. So don't spend too much time in one life and only a little bit of time in the other.
- If you are using Bunburying as an excuse not to go somewhere then make sure that you do not tell anyone else that you are aren't busy because they might tell the person who invited you to a place and they would be upset that you lied.
- Another problem would be that people make plans in both identity's at the same time. ALWAYS PLAN AHEAD. If you are careless and do not plan ahead I can assure you that you are not going to succeed in Bunburying.