Is that a fact or an opinion?
a collaborative game
How to play
- Divide the class in half.
- One half writes a fact about the topic, book, film, or play.
- The other half writes a "I feel that . . ." sentence, an opinion, about the book.
- Someone collects all the sentences and puts them in a box or hat.
- A student picks out a paper, reads it aloud and takes a vote on whether it was a fact or an opinion. Those who are right persuade the others to agree.
- Students take turns reading aloud, voting, and discussing.
Segismundo becomes King of Poland.
Clotaldo was not a kind man. He allowed Segismundo to live like an animal for years.
There is a royal palace in Warsaw, Poland.
Find out more about CommonCorePLAYS
JOIN our Google Plus community: https://plus.google.com/communities/114482145111484452906
LINK with the author on LinkedIn: