A Man of Mystery
Jonathan Lethem was born to an artist father and an activist mother and raised in a Brooklyn commune. His mother, Judith Lethem, died when he was 13, and Jonathan followed in his father's footsteps, attending the alternative High School of Music & Art in New York where he produced a literary magazine and wrote a short novel titled Heroes.
Lethem went to Bennington College in Vermont before dropping out in his sophomore year to move to California and pursue writing.
Some of his Novels !!!
List of his Outstanding Awards !!!
- His first three novels earned him a following among readers of crime novels and science fiction, and a reputation among readers of experimental novels as a pasticheur whose parodies had an uncanny beauty and depth of their own.
- He married writer and artist Shelley Jackson in 1987.
- Jonathan Lethem zodiac sign is Pisces.
- Jonathan Lethem's carrer started in 1989.
- Jonathan Lethem is now 51 years old.
- Lethem, 46 next month, is one of America's best novelists, and indisputably its most skilled transubstantiator of urban pop culture into fictional worlds.
- His number one book is,"Great Expectations."
- He has written two short story collections, a novella, and a collection of essays.
- Currently lives in Los Angeles, California
- In 2000, he married Julia Rosenberg, a Canadian film executive; they divorced two years later.
- Lethem's current wife is filmmaker Amy Barrett; the couple has a son.
Litlovers.(Adapted from Wikipedia. Retrieved 9/17/2013.).12/4/15
Vipfaq JonantahnLethem.c2014. 12/4/15
AboutEntertainment.2015About.com --All rights perserved. 12/4/15