By Cynthia Perez
Citizens of Rome
• the rights of citizens
• Men can vote
• Men can hold official offices- civil and government
• They have their own property and write contracts
• Men can go to court
Differences and Similarities between Rome and United States
• The Citizens of Rome and the U.S have in common that men in Rome can go to court, vote and have their own property and also In the United States.
No equal rights
• woman can not vote or have government offices
• slaves had hardly no freedom; no rights
• freedmen were slaves with limited rights
Differences and similarities between the U.S
• A similaritie is that men enjoyed the rights.
Follow the laws
• contracts between people
• laws were writen in the 12 tables
Similarities and Differences
• They are different from the U.S because they have different laws.
• connected to life,pursuit and happiness
Where do we see that in the United States?
• judges made decicions
• judges made court decisions from the trials and evidence
• fines- pay money
• executions if guilty of treason
• slaves were beaten, harder work or crusified
Similarities and differeneces
• A difference is that they both have different ways of punishment.