Welcome/ TK/K Meet and Greets/ School Schedule and more!
Hello Manzanita Elementary Families,
I am so excited to begin the first school year of Manzanita Elementary School 2021-2022 school year! We have been very busy preparing our new campus to welcome our students and families. We look forward to meeting you. Our first day of school is August 16th.
Our school hours are as follows:
Transitional Kindergarten Hours Monday-Friday
7:50 Students can arrive at school. Breakfast is available
8:20 School Begins
Kindergarten - Sixth Grade Hours:
7:50 students many arrive on campus
8:20 School Begins
2:45 Dismissal M, T, Th, F (Wednesdays are early days. Dismissal is at 1:45)
School meals: Free meals are available to students. Students will have two choices for lunch this year. Menus will be provided on the district website and each school website. Students are always welcome to bring a lunch and snack from home.
Manzanita staff and I are here to welcome you to our new school. See you soon. Please read on for more information especially our new TK and K families.
Office Open Aug 2nd
You will be informed of who your child's teacher sometime the week before school begins. I will send out more information regarding how to update your information on our parent portal soon.
If you have questions before Aug. 2nd regarding registration or other information, please call our district office at 707 542-7375.
TK Kinder Meet and Greet
You and your child are invited to come meet your child's teacher, take a look at their new classroom and playground.
Ms. Bradbury and Ms. Walker kindergarten Meet and Greek will take place Aug. 13th from 4:30-5:30.
Ms. Reynold's Transitional Kindergarten Meet & Greet will take place on the first day of school. Ms. Reynolds is not available before school to do a Meet and Greek as she is moving her son to college for the first time. Parents are welcome to meet the teachers and take a look at the classroom on the first day of school.
TK and Kinder Playdates
We planned to have some optional playdates before that start of school. Unfortunately, construction is delayed and playdates may not be possible this year. If the play structure is installed before school starts, I will let you know. I can hardly wait to meet all of our new and returning families.
Manzanita Staff Line-Up 2021-2022
We are still in the process of determining all of our staff members. Here is what we know so far.
- Transitional Kindergarten-Desiree' Reynolds
- Kindergarten - Anna Bradbury and Lisa Walker
- First Grade - Christina Mortensen and Morgan Pease
- TK-First SDC- Kate Standish
- Second Grade - Suzanne Chrisler, Tawni Mead (AKA Vrabel) Laura Quartiers
- Third Grade -Jennie Harriman, Kristi Marla and Tammy McGuire (AKA Buntman)
- Second/Third SDC- Sarah Klein
- Fourth Grade - Susan Brantley, Elizabeth Hendrickson
- Fifth Grade - Marcia Hampshire, Kristina Watanabe
- Sixth Grade - Nicole Britton, Celene Schaefer
- Fourth-Sixth Grade SDC Teresa Mendoza
- Fourth-Sixth RVP- Katie Leal
- SCOE Classroom Gale O’Brein
- Student Support Coordinator - Kelly Lister
- School Counselor - Krista Boyd
- Speech Pathologist - Sarah-Maye Miller and TBD
- School Psychologist - Maria Gregory
- Resource Teacher - Patty Schirle and Rachel Renzi
- Music Teacher - Sara Flores
- Office Manager - Sarah Hall
- Office Clerk- TBD
- Librarian- Kathy Pacsar
- Principal- Shawne Kearney
Our New Manzanita Logo
Aug. 13th Kindergarten Meet and Greet 4:30-5:30
Aug. 16th First Day of School at Manzanita Elementary
Sept. 2nd/3rd Mugsy Clicks School Photos
Oct. 8th Move-A-Thon 1:45 5:45 (Subject to change)