An Assistive technological tool
Why use Learning upgrade
Academic uses of Learning Upgrade
Learning Upgrade has a lot of Academic uses, some of which are;
- Teach student how to understand text book and literature
- Feature songs, video and games to engage struggling student
- The comprehension upgrade has a graphic organizer that helps student to read, build their vocabulary and critical thinking.
- Individualized learning
- Addresses diverse needs
- Detailed records of students progress
Accommodates specific learning goals for students with learning challenges
Learning upgrade has been proven effective with special needs because of its unique formats of:
- Engaging musical lessons and step-by-step learning path that provides students starting out far below grade level an opportunity for success.
- Individualized learning in which each student has a unique path to mastery, teachers can assign different lessons for each student and each lesson adapts to a student's responses and each student must repeat low scoring lesson to mastery.
- The music, video, games and rewards, motivate students to complete a rigorous curriculum master.
- With it's reading upgrade, students are able to read as it sounds the letters musically and students are able to pronounce the words.
- The comprehension upgrade help students with its graphic organizer to build their vocabulary and critical thinking.
- The detailed record of progress enable teachers to document progress towards IEP goals.
- Teachers have documented reading and maths gains for students with variety of special need. this include students with autism, attention deficits,auditory processing issues and dyslexia.
There are three support plan to get you started in using Learning upgrade in your class.
This guide will walk you through the steps to create your teacher account and student accounts. You can have your class ready in minutes.
This guide will help you identify who needs support and will also help you identify which courses to assign for your students. This guide also explains where to complete courses, when students should work on courses, and how you can track your students to mastery.
Are you ready to move every student to a Gold Certificate and mastery? Use this pacing guide to put a detailed plan in place.
There is a teacher guide that gives information of the student course and the teacher white board courses. The guide help the teacher to:
- create a teacher account
- Enroll your student
- Track your student anytime, when they complete a level, they will see a gold, silver or bronze certificate as the case may be.
For more information click on the link below http://www.learningupgrade.com/html/lu_teachersguidgold, silver or bronz e.pdf
Features of adoption of technology for instruction
About the company
Pricing of the product
Learning Upgrade has three different packages:
- Free School License1: It is free with up to 20 students and unlimited teacher account with one teacher course and a free common core report.
- Student Annual License :There is a payment of $30/ 3 student with student limits based on amount purchased, unlimited teacher account and a teacher course of 1 per 30 student with a common core report included.
- School wide license 2: It has payment of $7500 with unlimited student, teacher account and teacher course and common core report included.
How to start
1 Free school licenses for approved U.S. Schools with 100 or more students
2 School wide licenses cover all students enrolled in the school at one school site. Subject to approval, limits apply.
3 Minimum of 30 students purchased
4 Student licenses include all Learning Upgrade Courses
5 Teacher courses enable whole-class interactive lessons using a data projector or interactive whiteboard.
For home pricing click Here.
Preparing U.S. School Purchase Orders
Schools can fax, mail, or email a purchase order to Learning Upgrade after requesting a quote.
Vendor: Learning Upgrade LLC
Phone: (800) 998-8864
Fax: (858) 653-4677 or (866) 792-9183
Please include the principal’s and lead teacher’s name, phone, and email with each order. Once Learning Upgrade receives a school purchase order, we will send a Teacher’s Guide PDF and a list of course codes by email to the principal and lead teacher.
Shipping: no shipping charges, as we send all orders by email
Sales Tax: none, this is an educational service
School Price Quotes: Get Your Quote Now!
Canadian & Caribbean School Orders
Canadian and Non-U.S. Caribbean schools can purchase the courses and receive price quotes through: IBM Canada K-12 Education: firstname.lastname@example.org
Outside the United States/Canada
Schools in other countries can purchase courses using a major credit card. Please send a request for a quote by email to email@example.com
Still have questions?
Call us at (800) 998-8864 (US or Canada toll free) or send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Pricing subject to change.
- Home Special: US $49.95 per course for 6 months of access for one student!
- Provides access to one course for one student for 6 months
- First sign up for a Free Trial no credit card required
- If you like the course, press BUY to purchase with a credit card or check
- Add more free trial courses once you sign in
The best way to check compatibility with a specific computer is to visit www.learningupgrade.com and select a "demo" of a course, if it plays successfully, then the actual course should work equally well.