Week in Review
Mrs. Chasteen's 2nd Grade Class
I Can Statements
- Reading: I can retell a fable and identify the moral of the story.
- Math: I can round two digit numbers to the nearest ten.
- Science: I can identify different types of weather tools and why they are important.
- Our class started the MPG Reading Test on Tuesday, most students did not complete the test and will have the opportunity to complete the reading portion during Technology on Tuesday.
- Our class has earned 49 degrees! We only need ONE more degree to earn our Eaton Eagle! Please remind your child about expected classroom behaviors! Many students have Spring Fever!
- Music permission slips are due! If you have not yet turned yours in, please do so as soon as possible so your child can participate in the musical!
- We are in need of dry erase markers and glue sticks to help us get through the rest of the school year! Please consider contributing to our classroom if possible.
Looking for a way to give back? Please check out our Donors Choose Projects! We are hoping to get 5 more Wobble Chairs and Writing Resources. Go to www.donorschoose.org and search by Eaton, Ohio! All donations will be doubled through the Donors Choose Website.