Tea with Someone Grand Schedule
- PreK, Kindergarten, 1st grade - 10-11
- 2nd/3rd - 11-12
- 4th/5th - 1-2
Students will be bringing home invites for "Tea with Someone Grand" next week. Please note we would like all visitors to check in at the front office as they arrive and then we will direct guests to the gym where they will join the classes. Guest cannot check a student out from school unless it has been prearranged with the guardian and front office. We are excited to bring back this heart-warming tradition.
Students are encouraged (but not required) to participate in the annual TES Valentine's/Friendship Day box competition.
Let your creativity flow!
Use a variety of materials like cardboard, paper mâché, fabric, foam, plastic, etc.
Bonus points are awarded for reusing and repurposing materials!
(toilet paper rolls, milk jugs, cans, and bottles…)
Boxes should be brought to school on Monday, February 13th.
* We have a box in the front hallway where students can grab donated items such as toilet paper rolls, milk jugs, boxes, etc. Students can take what they need to help create their v-day boxes. Families, you can also send in things you would like to donate.
- Please send in overdue library books, this helps us keep our selection up and available to students. I saw the best thing today - a student exited her car with her nose buried deep in her open library book. To instill a love of reading is the ultimate reward.
- Have your students check lost and found, we have a large collection of coats and sweatshirts.
- 1/27 - No School - Professional Development
- 2/13 - Valentine's Day boxes due
- 2/14 Tea with Someone Grand
- No After School Brain Gym on 2/14.