Hellstern Middle School Newsletter, Springdale, AR
2020-2021 Issue 25, March 8, 2021
This contains information about tryouts, auditions, applications, etc. for next year. It will continue to be updated as plans are finalized for each class.
Conferences are this week!!
- Your student has completed a slide show to share with you where he/she will update you on their current progress.
- You will meet with the teacher(s) using the format you chose on March 8th or 9th.
- 7th grade - you will sign a schedule confirmation form for 8th grade.
- 6th grade - you will confirm during the conference what electives your student has chosen.
- You will also update your enrollment information & health information (2 different forms) for next year on the pre-printed form that is sent home Monday, March 8th with your student and have him/her return it to the school.
Our own Mr. Rippelmeyer is featured and a former Hero Mom won a state award!!
Connect with your team!
6th Grade Teams
7th Grade Teams
Meet Our Heroes!
Hellstern Heroes Calendar: Important Upcoming Dates
8 - Student-led conferences (Virtual) - 3:15-7:15pm
9 - Student-led conferences (Virtual) - 3:15-6:15pm
12 - End of 3rd qtr. & selling Little Debbie's for $1 (money goes to Character Council)
15 - Beginning of 4th qtr
19 - Designated food day & Hero Hangout (Raising money for landscaping around building)
22-26 - Spring Break
31 - All-Stars take algebraic aptitude test (7:45-8:33)
2 - Olympians take algebraic aptitude test (7:45-8:33)
2 - Springdale TIP students take pre-ACT (more details coming)
6 - Legends take algebraic aptitude test (7:45-8:33)
7 - Chargers take algebraic aptitude test (7:45-8:33)
8 - Defenders take algebraic aptitude test (7:45-8:33)
This button will take you to a folder that has all of our older editions from this school year.