Donaldson's 4 Purposes
Innovation & Planning Workshop
Throughout the training you will receive resources and ideas that you can take away and trial in your school in readiness for September 2018 and the delivery of the new curriculum documents from Wales' Pioneer Schools.
- Self evaluation process - How well are you already addressing the 4 purposes?
- Creation of a 4 Purposes Toolkit for your school to embed and develop in line with Successful Futures
- Links to research and resources to support school improvement & classroom planning
- Practical models to individualize and trial in your school
- Call back session to share & learn from colleagues
Overview of the Programme
- 9:00 - 9:30am - Registration & coffee
- 9:30 - 11:00am - Session 1 - Risk & Failure - supporting resilient learners
- 11:00 - 11:20 am - Break
- 11:20 - 1:00pm - Session 2 - Learning for Progress - using problem solving and research
- 1:00 - 1:45pm - Lunch (provided)
- 1:45 - 3pm - Session 3 - Emotionally Intelligent Communication - creating 21st Century learners ready for the modern world
Day Two - 9.30am - 12.30pm
- Half day session to review and share work created in Day One
- Next Steps - supported strategic planning to further embed the 4 Purposes
What people say about our Workshops
" A truly excellent day - I have never seen our staff so enthused and keen to take on new ideas. Thank you!" - Helen Horgan - LNF Lead St Joseph's Cathedral Primary School, Swansea
"So much useful and practical information. Clear focus on practicalities and not theory was so refreshing. Excellent advice!" - Anna Parfitt - Assistant Headteacher, Cwmcarn High School
Donaldson's 4 Purposes Workshop
Wednesday, June 21st, 9am-3pm
Call back day - July 11th 9.30am - 12.30pm
£295 per delegate - discounts available for multiple bookings
To reserve your place RSVP & we will email your booking form to you
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Impact School Improvement Ltd
Can you trust us? - We have both worked for Welsh Government supporting schools & senior leaders across Wales. We have held senior leadership posts, delivered support to strategic education advisers, and published curriculum support guidance with Oxford University Publishing...but if you need to know more visit our website for testimonials from schools we've worked with.
Why should you attend our workshop? - Put simply, because we believe in impact. We do exactly what our name suggests. Our workshop keeps things simple and ensures school actions really work. Our focus is always on delivering measurable impact for pupils.