- Feudalism- a strict class in society in which loyalty kept classes separate from other classes. places that are or have used this Feudalism north america, south america, and Europe.
- Slave societies- a strict class in society based on labor of slaves. Places that are or have used Slave societies Africa, Europe, north america
- Aristocracy-when a small elite group controls and runs the government- places that have used Aristocracy Africa,Asia,Europe
- socialism- a social organization that proposes that production, distribution, and exchange of goods or wealth should be owned or regulated by the community as a whole. countries that use socialism china, Denmark, and Finland.
- communism- a society in which all property is publicly owned and each person works and is paid according to ability and needs. No place has ever successfully done communism.
- capitalism- a countries trade and industry are controlled by privet owners of profit, rather then by state. countries that use capitalism USA, Canada, and the UK.
hunting and gathering society
- domestication of animals
- privet property
when people hunt for animals and travel with them where ever the go
- run out of new slaves
- work force runs out
- maintaining a large empire
when people use slaves to do work for them
- servants crated a new class called merchants
- increased there profits
- there are no wage earners
when the are classes and everyone is in a class and it is hard to move up
- profits are focused for the employer not the employee
- causes conflict and unrest in the working class
- they are not being paid for there work only a portion of it
people are getting less money so that the people who own the business get a bigger profit
- Common Property- means of production is ran by workers instead of the minority
- Planned Economy-economy is planned and organized based on need not the demands of system
- Labor Vouchers-instead of wages
the production distribution,production, and exchange or goods or wealth. everything is owned by the community as a whole
the "perfect" system
- everything needed is provided
- everyone and everything is equal
- no government
everyone has everything they need or want if they work