October 17, 2021
Click this link if you are able to donate items for the staff's lunch on Thursday. Thank you to our PTO for coordinating this lunch!
Halloween Parade & Parties
Classroom Party Locations
Jessica Lowe, PTO Vice President, will contact all room parents this week to confirm this role.
Our bookfair begins Monday, October 18th! Students can purchase books at school Mon.-Wed. and parents can purchase books onsite during Parent Teacher Conferences on Wed. & Thurs.
You can also place your order through the Online Bookfair link. The online bookfair will be open from Oct. 18-Oct. 29th.
State law (KSA 72-53,106)states that we are required to have a copy of the child's birth certificate on file. This must be a registered copy from the Vital Statistics office and not a copy of a birth announcement from a hospital.
For all NEW incoming Kindergarten students, we require a birth certificate, shot records, a completed physical report and a copy of a utility bill or equivalent for proof of address.
A letter will be sent to the parents of those students without these records on file. These documents can be brought to the office to be copied, a student may bring copies to the school (originals will be returned home); scanned documents can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or they can be faxed to (785) 271-3794.
Take a look at the October information on Mrs. Hight's parent page section on her website.
October PTO Meeting
McClure After School Program
Our afterschool program is currently full. If you are interested in your child participating click here to complete the Google form and your child's name will be added to the waitlist. Email Neely Gower at email@example.com with any questions.
No afterschool program the week of Oct. 18-22nd. The program will resume October 26th.
TPS Staff Appreciation eCards
- Monday, October 17th-22nd-National Character Counts Week
- Monday, October 18th-21st-Book Fair
- Monday, October 18th-Hearing & Vision Rescreening
- Tuesday, October 19th-4th Grade Kanza Field Trip
- Wednesday, October 20th-Parent/Teacher Conferences 4pm-8pm
- Thursday, October 21st-Parent/Teacher Conferences 8am-8pm/No School
- Friday, October 22nd-No School
- Monday, October 25th-PTO, 6pm Zoom Link
- Thursday, October 28th-Spelling Bee Try-outs
- Thursday, October 28th-SOAR Assembly, 2:50pm
- Friday, October 29th-Online Bookfair Ends
- Friday, October 29th-Halloween Parade 2pm & Parties 2:30-3:15pm
- Monday, November 1st-Picture Retakes
- Tuesday, November 2nd-Family Literacy Night via Zoom