Week of December 13 - Christmas Edition
Our teachers are preparing for the Accelerated Instruction Days in January. Any ROE student in current grades 4-5 who Did Not Meet standards on the state assessments (STAAR) last year will be required to attend the Academic Accelerated Instruction Days (AID) from Tuesday, January 4 through Friday, January 7. During Academic AID, students will receive intense, targeted academic intervention in the specific area they need to prepare them to pass the spring tests!
Additional Academic AID Information:
• Letters have already been sent home to parents of students who will be required to attend.
• You can review your students STAAR results online at – www.texasassessment.gov
o Use your child’s access code, or First name and SSN or S-Number to access their results
• Students in PreK through 3rd grade who did not test last year DO NOT attend school Jan. 4-7. They will return from winter break on Monday, January 10.
• Students in 4th and 5th grades who passed all tests required with either Approaches, Meets, or Masters results DO NOT attend school Jan. 4-7. They will return from winter break on Monday, January 10.
• For those required to attend, buses will run normal routes, breakfast and lunch will be available.