Summit High School
I hope you had a great weekend, and that you are well rested and ready for finals!
- Our finals schedule will be this Tuesday, January 12th, periods 1 and 3. Also, this Thursday, January 14th, periods 2 and 4. We will be on regular day schedule, not minimum days.
- Freshmen, textbook distribution for you is this Wednesday, January 13th, from 7:30 AM until 3:30 PM. Please start at the Hall of Fame where you will go through the thermal scanner. Please be sure to maintain social distance while picking up your textbooks.
- Term 2 ends on January 15th. There will be no school on Monday, January 18th, due to the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday. Term 3 will start on Tuesday, January 19th.
- We have an AAPAC (African American Parent Advisory Committee) meeting on Tuesday, January 19th, at 6:00 PM. If you are interested in attending this meeting, please contact Mr. Hannon at email@example.com or at (909) 357-5950 ext. 15378.
- Our Grab and Go meal distribution continues on Wednesdays: 9:00 to 11:00 AM and 2:00 to 5:00 PM.
- Just a reminder that due to the pandemic, most employees are working remotely. The best way to contact one of us is through email, and you should receive a quick reply. We’re still readily available to support you. Listed below are some of our more popular emails:
Mr. Cerda ASB Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
ASB Bookkeeper: email@example.com
Ms. Kiggins: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Ciprian: email@example.com
Ms. Parker: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Gonzalez-Torres: email@example.com
Ms. Buoye: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Murillo: email@example.com
Mr. Lopez, Assistant Principal 12th Grade: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Hannon, Assistant Principal 11th Grade: email@example.com
Mr. Peterson, Athletic Director and 10th Grade: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Guerrucci-Pierce, Assistant Principal 9th Grade: email@example.com
Ms. Castanon, Principal: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need an e-mail that isn’t listed here, please e-mail me at email@example.com and I’ll provide it. As always if you have any questions, concerns or compliments, please let us know.
Please do your very best on your finals. These grades will be on your transcript! Keep on soaring SkyHawks!
Ms. Renee Castanon, Principal
909.357.5950 ext. 15107
Traducción en español
Haga clic en la caja negra de arriba donde dice “Tranlate Newsletter” y escoja español como su idioma.
2020-2021 School Calendar - updated
Important Links for Quick Reference:
Summit High Administrators
12th Grade Assistant Principal
11th Grade Assistant Principal
10th Grade & Athletic Director
Your Summit SkyHawk Counselors!
Last names: HE - ML
Last names: MO - ROD
Last names: ROJ - Z