Dangers of smoking
By, Jared Van Wyk
Long term effects of smoke include:
3. Lung cancer
4. Heart disease and stroke
5. Weakens immune system
2. Chemicals of smokeless tobacco are absorbed into the body at levels up to three times the amount of a single cigarette.
3. Smokeless tobacco also irritates the tissues of the mouth, which can then cause leukoplakia.
4. Causes cancer of the mouth, throat, larynx, esophagus, stomach, and pancreas.
How do you say no to smoking?
2. Reduce your chances of peer pressure
3. Practice your refusal skills and be able to use them