Women's Leadership Program
Spring 2016 Events
Maryville University Women's Leadership Program
Engage, empower, and elevate Maryville women to be the best versions of themselves.
Body of Work: The Art of Eating Disorder Recovery
Upcoming art show: "Body of Work: The Art of Eating Disorder Recovery" by Judith Shaw!
Opening reception: January 21, 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Artist talk at 6:30 pm
On view: January 19 - February 26, 2016
Morton J. May Foundation Gallery
Women's Leadership Workshop
- February 22, 4:00 PM, Functional Exercise Room: Body Image and Zumba Session led by Dr. Christie Cruise and Jennifer Henry
- March 23, 4:00 PM, Donius University Center, Room 107: Conflict Management led by Amy Howard
- April 13, 4:00 PM, Donius University Center, Room 107: Confidence Building and Certificate Ceremony led by Dr. Leilani Carver
- For more information, contact Samantha Martin
Women Who Dare to Dream Luncheon
- Tuesday, March 29, 11:30 AM, Donius University Center Atrium
- Featuring Keynote Presenter, Marie Harf, Senior Advisor for Strategic Communications to U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry at the U.S. State Department, leading the Iran nuclear negotiations communications strategy.
- Stay tuned for the invitation with more information!
- For more information, contact Ally Crust
Human Trafficking Awareness Event
In collaboration with the Center for Sustainability and the Coalition against Trafficking & Exploitation
- April 18, Noon, Donius University Center, Room 107
- For more information, contact Peggy Lauer