Opting Out of Busing
District 103 is experiencing a shortage of bus drivers again this year consistent with this national issue. Because of this shortage, we are only placing students on routes who will use the bus this year on a regular basis.
We are asking parents who drive their children every day to let us know and opt-out of bus services. If you do not plan on having your child ride the bus to or from school for the 2022-2023 school year, please complete this Bus Opt-out Form. Your child will still be able to ride the bus for field trips, and junior high sports and activities. If your child will only ride the bus one way, please do not fill out the form as we will include those students in our routes. Please note that this is for the entire school year and we will not be able to have your child opt-in for bus services later in the year.
Closer to the start of school we will offer parents the opportunity to request specialized busing for day care and shared custody transportation.
D103 Director of Transportation
Lincolnshire-Prairie View School District 103 is seeking teacher associates for part-time and full-time positions.
Competitive pay and benefits
Paid time off
Work the same hours/days as students
Please check out the positions on our employment website
Watch a brief video on the day in the life of paraprofessionals
Please share this notice with anyone who might be looking for positions as teaching associates and substitute teachers
Residency Fair Next Week
Save the date for the D103 Back to School Fair from 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Wednesday, August 3, and 12:00 to 7:00 p.m. Thursday, August 4. It will be held at Daniel Wright Junior High School, 1370 N. Riverwoods Road, Lincolnshire. Details about what to bring can be found on the D103 website.
Class assignments will be released after 12:00 p.m. Friday, August 5, to all families who have proved residency at the fair.
- If you already registered an incoming kindergarten student for the 2022-2023 school year, but also have a student(s) in higher grade levels, please contact Laura B Sprague School to request that they share your residency documents with the school that your other child attends.
- If you have an incoming kindergarten student, but no other students in higher grade levels, you do not need to attend the Back to School Fair.
- Families new to District 103 this year do not need to attend the residency fair.
- Regardless of what grade level your student(s) is, please make sure to pay all registration fees through your PowerSchool Parent Portal.
Health Forms Due
- All students entering kindergarten, sixth-grade, or new to District 103 are required to present appropriate proof that they received a health examination and the immunizations against, and screenings for, preventable communicable diseases. Forms must be in the nurse's office by August 1.
- Daniel Wright students who plan to participate in sports must have a physical on file with the school nurse prior to the start of the season. Physical forms are are valid for 395 days from the date of the exam.
DW Reading Lists
Half Day Readers
103 Club Registration
Registration is now open for 103 Club, District 103's child care program. The 103 Club is a program for before and after school child care. It is open to all children entering kindergarten through fifth-grade. Children must be registered for a minimum of two days per week and not less than one month. 103 Club does not offer drop in child care. Please enroll your children through the District’s RevTrak Web Store. Registration is first come, first serve and there is limited space. Please read more about the 103 Club in an earlier e-notice.
The D103 PTO is a completely volunteer-run organization, dedicated to enhancing and enriching the educational experience of our students. Please visit the PTO store to become a member.
Leaders in Learning
Location: 111 Barclay Blvd, Lincolnshire, IL 60069, USA