John Adams Elementary School
A Message from Mrs. Free
We have had a GREAT first week at John Adams! Thank you for sharing your children with us!! Throughout the year you can use the link below to share a note of appreciation or something for us to consider. The "notes of appreciation" are shared with the person/team referenced as well as posted on our Adams Shout Out Board. We value your feedback!! It is going to be a great year at John Adams!
Arrival and Dismissal Reminder
Below are several reminders about Arrival and Dismissal Procedures at John Adams. Remember, these procedures are put in place to ensure student safety.
- During Morning drop off, please have your child exit from the passenger side of the vehicle.
- Please refrain from using your cell phone during drop off and pick up.
- If you are the first car in the car line during pick up, please drive past lane one and pull up to the end of the sidewalk at the end.
- Please make sure you follow the traffic pattern printed on the back of your car tag.
- During pick up, please stay in the pick up line and do not pass the vehicles in front of you, unless you are directed by a JAES staff member.
- Vehicles should only drop off and pick up in the front of the school (with the exception of Kindergarten car line in the afternoon). The area behind the school is for walkers, van riders, and bus riders only.
We need your help!
If you are interested in volunteering at John Adams, please complete the google form below! We love our volunteers at John Adams and appreciate your help!!
In Case You Didn't Know....
John Adams has the BEST Teachers in the STATE!!!
Adams Elementary School Spirit Night at the Kingsport Mets
Wednesday, Aug. 22nd, 6:30pm
800 Granby Road
We hope you can join us for Spirit Night at the Kingsport Mets! Students will receive a free ticket. Some of our 5th Grade students will be singing the National Anthem and a lucky 5th Grade student will throw out the first pitch!!
JAES Calendar of Events
JAES Mission Statement
The mission of John Adams Elementary School is to:
Provide a safe place for learning to occur.
Support social-emotional development.
Nurture creative and innovative leaders.
- Build unity through relationships with students, families, and the community.