North Duplin Athletics
Strength and Conditioning - -April 1, 2020
Message from Athletics
We hope this message finds you safe and well! We want to encourage you to stay strong and practice healthy habits during this time! The Athletic Department has outlined suggestions and websites in this newsletter to give you ideas. We challenge all our students and athletes to use this time to get stronger physically and mentally. You Got This!
Share Your Sports Pictures!
We will feature as many as we can on our newsletter and other platforms!
Tag Us #RebelStrong #RemoteRebels
How Are You Working Out?
Send us a short video clip of how you are working out here!
Tag us #RebelStrong #RemoteRebels
- Water: Drink fluids! Recommend 8 to 10 glasses a day!
- Healthy Foods: Limit sugar and sodium! Choose fresh foods and fewer processed foods!
- Exercise: Check out the links below for ideas! Join our Google Classroom for activities!
- Digital Break: Limit your screen time! Go outside and get fresh air!
- Routine: Follow a schedule! Set aside regular times during the day to stay focused on your goals! Hold yourself accountable!
Above all, we need your help in encouraging others to practice social distancing, wash your hands and stay home!
Adv. PE Strength & Conditioning Google Classroom
Check out Coach Martin's Advanced PE Strength & Conditioning Page. Join the class with the code below! Class is open to all students!
Max Prep Work Outs
We Are All In This Together!
North Duplin Jr Sr High School
Home of the Rebels
Please let us know if you have any questions or need assistance!
All the best, Laura Thornton