Queen Elizabeth I
Queen Elizabeth I was greatly influential to many aspects of our current life but why?
- Unlike my father and sister I was tolerant and allowed people to believe what they wished
- I created the Poor Laws which helped the poor people that were in my country
- While I was ruler England went through a time known as their Golden Age
- When I came into rule England's economy was a mess and I made it much stronger
- William Shakespeare, have you heard of him? You probably have, but if it were not for me you wouldn't even know who he was