Sarah Bleise Hour: 9
The yes's and the No's while online
- Shorten the text by using abbreviations such as btw, and ttyl, or brb.
- Use manners when asking a question, or complementing a person, keep in mind that if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all!
- ALWAYS treat others as you would like to be treated.
- ask a person before giving ANY sort of information on them.
- It is the safest to have your profile on private that way strangers or "fake" made up people cant add you and start something.
- It is perfectly fine to post pics with you and your friends on like something you did that weekened
- it is also ok to comment on peoples posts or pictures with nice meaningful things.
- NEVER TYPE IN ALL CAPS WHEN SENDING A MESSAGE OR POSTING ANYTHING BECAUSE THE PEOPLE/PERSONS DON'T KNOW IF YOU ARE MAD HAPPY OR SAD!
- Not everyone wants to see what you want to do so if you want to hang out with someone only send it to a few people not all of your contacts it tends to get annoying!.
- Don.t always send game requests they get really annoying because you blow up their inbox!
- Again not everyone wants to know what you are doing every minute second hour etc... of the day (this is not twitter)
- Don't say something you wouldn't say in public because that gives people a easy access to judge you!
- Don't take SELFIESS!!! everyday!!!! people like to see a nice picture of you but not ever dot on the hour!
- when sending a message it seems kind of dumb but include your signature as a way of using your manners.
- don't send junk mail (may come with viruses)