That is called a holly hock
6. Plants share water with their roots, it can be like a bush and a tree.
7. Photosynthesis means photo and synthesis mean together in Greek .
8. Plants have chloroplast and each chloroplast is green because it has chlorophyll.
9.You should be careful with your plant because when it has it's first bud it can easily fall off.
10. Our class breathe out air so that plants get 1. Oxygen 2. Carbs 3. Hydrogen.
11. Seed leafs are the first leafs that the hollyhock has. When it first forms it looks like a little hump.
12. When it dies it get Brown and comes back the next year.
Functions of the life cycle of a plant.
Seeds need Water to get to the next step, germination .
When the seed sprouts or germinates it comes up eventually out of the seed and then starts to anchor it down with roots.
When my plants starts a bud , it will eventually grow into a blooming flower.