Citizens Memorial Elementary School
This Week's Events
Parent Teacher Conferences
Tendremos traductores en la escuela para las families que deciden usario.
We will have Spanish translators for Parent Teacher Conferences.
Spirit Week March 16th - 20th
Students, Faculty and Staff are encouraged to participate in Spirit Week.
A flyer went home with students friday indicating the themes for each day.
Monday- Multiple Monday- You and your friends can dress alike.
Tuesday- Pajama Day- Wear your cozy pajamas to school
Wednesday- Wacky Tacky Wednesday- Come to school in your most creative mismatched outfit!
Thursday- Crazy Hair Day- Come to school with the craziest hairstyle!
Friday- Blast From The Past- Show what you think your parents dressed like in the 80's and 90's.
Students must be appropriately dress for school. Parents there is still ice, snow and puddles on our school grounds, Please make sure appropriate footwear is worn.
CCF After School Family Showcase
Please adhere to the following:
- Traffic Pattern for drop-off and pick-up. Please follow the flow of traffic through school grounds.
- There is no passing through or parking in front of the building.
- Please be aware of our Safety Patrol Students and Faculty and cooperate with them. They are here to make sure our students and family are safe. Please be patient and think of the safety of all our school community members
- Students will continue to be picked up by their classroom teachers in the cafeteria at 8:45 am. This will continue until the snow has melted to a point of not being a safety issue.
- Outdoor recess will resume once the snow has melted to the point of not being a safety hazard. Until then we will continue to have indoor recess.
I want to thank all of those who keep us informed of issues regarding ice, snow and traffic. We will do our best to take care of the issues as we are made aware. Your participation in communicating with us helps keep our community safe. Thank you!
Please help us with making this assessment a success. We suggest that our students receive a full night's sleep and report to school on time.
We thank you for your cooperation.