Student Tech Bytes
May 11, 2021
Returning Assigned PUSD Instructional Materials
The last day of the 2020-2021 school year is June 3, 2021 and we want to let you know about the process for students to return PUSD devices, textbooks, and other materials.
PUSD students were assigned various instructional materials such as; district-owned Chromebooks/devices, chargers, and textbooks, hotspots, musical instruments, library books, athletic equipment and other materials. Depending on the grade level of your student certain items will need to be turned in on or before June 3rd. Each school will send you specific information about dates and times to return devices and materials.
Students Returning to PUSD in Fall 2021
May keep their PUSD Chromebooks/devices/hotspots over the summer
Students return assigned textbooks, library books, classroom library materials, musical instruments to their campus by the date specified by each school.
Students Leaving PUSD at the end of this School Year (including 12th graders):
Return PUSD Chromebooks, devices, chargers, hotspots, headsets
Return all assigned textbooks, library books, classroom library materials, musical instruments & Chromebooks, chargers, and hotspots. Please review the Student Checklist and gather the materials together. Materials must be labeled using the Student Label
If you have any questions, please contact the PUSD Instructional Services office at 626.396.3600 x88216
Take a Brain Break!
- Technology Troubleshooting Document
- Tech Bytes Archive
- PUSD Outages Updates
- Parent Portal Sign Up Information
- Parent Portal Resource Page
- Parent Portal Support Email: email@example.com
- Tutoring Resources
- How to log in to the Chrome Browser
- Webex Device Specs
- To view student's grades, make sure your Aeries Parent Portal account has been activated.
- Taking a picture of student work to submit on Canvas.
- Sprint Hotspot Student Care 844-309-1680
- Canvas Login Page for Parents/Guardians
- Become an Observer on your student's Canvas account by following these INSTRUCTIONS.
Thanks to students from SIerra Madre Middle for helping create this video!