Mission control for your class!
Tips to Consider
Beginners, check out these resources!
Check out these features!
- Instant Google Calendar integration!
- "Share to Classroom" Chrome extension allows you to push a website to student devices. Look for the extension icon on your browser!
- Move a post in your stream to the top and reuse a post
- Ask a question to make your Classroom interactive!
- Now choose from either short answer or multiple choice questions!
Hi Classroom users,
Today, we’re excited to announce one of the most requested features for Google Classroom has launched! Teachers and students can now keep track of all their work for their classes with a synced Calendar! To access your Calendar, there are links on the About page. If you do not see the links immediately, you should not fret as this feature will roll-out throughout the day. Please be patient as you will have access very soon.
For users that open Google Calendar directly and see links on their About page. but do not see a calendar for your class, you will need to generate it yourself. To generate a Calendar, you can follow one of the two options:
- Once in a class, go to the About Page for a class and click 'Open in Google Calendar'.
- On the Stream, create a new Stream item and the calendar will be created.
The Google Classroom Team
Ready to gamify your Google Classroom review? Compete for the top spot in PacMan by clicking on the link above, created by @Gallagher_Tech
Intermediate-Advanced Users, check out these resources:
Did You Know?
- You will receive email notifications if you are invited to join a class, or when something new is posted? Make sure students keep this setting turned ON!
- If a student is having trouble turning in assignments to Classroom, they most likely DELETED their Classroom folder from Drive! Yikes! But we can fix that: https://tackk.com/turninfix