HIV and AIDS
By Elijah Bruner
Aids/HIV in Africa
- Sub-Saharan Africa is the region that is most heavily affected by Aids
- Most of the foreign money African countries receive goes to health care to fight Aids
- In 2013 the number of people with HIV was seven times more then the amount of people being treated
How can we stop Aids?
- You can get yourself tested to make sure you don't already have it
- Have safe sex
- Make sure you or your partner do not have HIV or AIDS
What can we do to help people who already have AIDS?
- You can donate money to worldwide healthcare organizations such as the united nations health organization
- Encourage people to raise money in things such as the red ribbon ride
- Also check out Aids.com