Tech Tips #2.20
Week of January 26, 2015
Both tools mentioned below are FREE and can be used for various types of assessment. These assessment tools focus on game-based learning to help students practice curriculum content.
These tools work on any device that can access the internet: including laptops, desktops, iPads, iPods, and cell phones.
Thanks to the following teachers for sharing these tools!
- Tori Burton, Lee High School
- Alyssa Morris, Horace Mann Junior
- Amy Woodard, Horace Mann Junior
- Margaret Ehlig, San Jacinto Elementary
- Kirk Ehlig, San Jacinto Elementary
Review Game Zone
- Includes online educational games for school aged kids.
- Students can play FREE, fun and interactive online games to help you study for exams, tests, quizzes.
- There are over 10 types of play offered as classroom games.
- Use as review games for tests or to review worksheets.
- Search through database of over 20,000 already existing data sets.
- Teachers can create their own data sets that games are based on.
Watch the video below to see how to play and create data sets on Review Game Zone.
- Students can play games based on educational content.
- Teachers can create games based around curriculum information.
- Accounts are FREE for teachers and students.
- Zondle includes shared lessons from teachers and students from around the world.
Watch the video below to see how to create Zondle topics for games.
GCCISD Educational Technology
We are here to help! Contact us!
Lori Roberts - REL Feeder Ed Tech Specialist
Regina Rogers - GCM Feeder Ed Tech Specialist
Robyn Sewell - RSS Feeder Ed Tech Specialist