ENHS Staff Notes
May 8, 2016
26 pay cycle changes to 24 pays
2016 ENSC RECOGNITION BANQUET
Noble County EDC Parntership
We believe that industry and education are willing to work collaboratively together to align educational initiatives with real life applications in the manufacturing sector. With that being said, we would like to invite you to the second annual Manufacturing and Education Alliance Golf Outing and Corn Hole Tournament (for those who would prefer not to golf) so that we can learn a little more about one another’s profession. Each team would have representatives from industry and education with prizes awarded for various contests.
ENSC will pay the registration fees for one golf and one cornhole team. If you are interested, let Steve know.
We have finished a good week in JAG. The students enjoyed the guest speakers this week, especially when they had the opportunity to do a little "acting" in mock interviews with Pro Resources and Group Dekko.
Next week we will again have guests on three days. Representatives from 21Alive, Hendrickson, and Busche will all come to share about their careers, their companies, and their advice for the students! We will also be starting the process of choosing our officers for next year, and planning social events for the summer...Woo-Hoo!
Enjoy your week!
Energy Audit Results: May 5, 2016
- All hall lights in the academic areas were set at night levels and building systems were quiet.
- Room temps ranged from 67 to 72 degrees and appeared to be cooling some.
- A few lights were found on in areas custodians had not yet visited. Girls p.e. locker room, gym back hallway, home ec storage room and the Cole Auditorium.
- Staff efforts look better in part due to the new projectors that are difficult to leave on.
- Good job overall with only two computers found on along with nine monitors and five power strips.
- One Yamaha keyboard was also found on.
Getting better all the time.