Williston Middle School Weekly Update: 11/16-11/20
Our mission is to be intentional in building a school community in which all stakeholders, including students, staff, families, and community members, collaborate to provide a safe, nurturing, and equitable learning environment where all members are empowered to reach their highest academic, social, emotional and personal potential.
To build and sustain a productive learning community, in which all members are challenged to achieve their highest academic potential.
Interim Reports are scheduled to go home on Friday, November 13 for B day students and Monday, November 16 for A day students. Full remote students should check their grades by logging into PowerSchool.
Students can now bring their devices to school. They will be able to use them when permitted by their teachers. This includes school devices and personal devices.
- CELL PHONES ARE STILL NOT PERMITTED
- If a student chooses not to bring a charged device, one WILL NOT be provided. However, devices are not mandatory for instruction or work completion.
- Headphones will not be provided.
- There are no replacement devices available.
- Students who bring their own devices are required to submit BYOD paperwork. Please CLICK HERE for the Student Agreement Form and read the BYOD policy linked below.
Inner City Beautification Project
Saturday, Nov. 21st, 8:30-11:30am
401 South 10th Street
Friends of Williston, the Wilmington Rotary Club, and Precinct 29 have partnered with Williston Middle School and the International School at Gregory on an inner city beautification project. This is one phase of many to come working on the entire campus. Please come volunteer your time or resources to help keep this inner city block beautiful!
Your Pie Fundraiser Night on November 17-18 from 5-8. They have to mention Williston to the cashier or If they order online, for curb service, or delivery, make sure they add Williston in the "NOTE" section. We will get 20% of the profits.