Rocky Creek Elementary School
Follow us to see what is happening inside The Creek!
Rangers are self-directed learners, caring citizens, and positive world changers.
Message from Mrs. Nichols
I can't believe that the end of the school year has arrived. We've celebrated countless successes and worked through our challenges this year. We couldn't have done this without you! Your presence and support make us a much stronger Rocky Creek Elementary! Thank you for sharing your children and for supporting our teachers!
We do have some of our RCE Family leaving us:
Mandy Derrick, 2nd grade teacher, is retiring after giving 29 years to public education! She has been at RCE since it opening seven years ago. We wish her the best of luck and all the joy she deserves.
Kayla Duncan (PE teacher), Sarah Stutts (school nurse), Becky Love (media specialist), Lauren McLain (SpEd teacher), and Heather Culley (5K assistant), will all be missed at The Creek. We wish them the best in all their future endeavors.
We know that some of you will be leaving us, too. We hope you've enjoyed your experiences at RCE, and remember once a Ranger always a Ranger!
May you all have a summer full of good memories!
See you in August!
Important information about the last week of school!
- Students are dismissed at 11:00 on Tuesday and Wednesday. Breakfast will be served, but lunch will NOT be served.
- Please make sure your child receives their progress report by paying any lunch money owed and all library books and textbooks turned in.
- Please pick up any medications from the nurse's office. Any medication left will be disgarded.
- Please turn in your family number car tags so that we can prepare them for next school year.
- Missing a jacket, coat, sweatshirt, lunch box? We still have items in our Lost and Found which has been moved to our front lobby!