December 7-Mariner Matters
Shout Outs from the district walk through
2. Evidence of STEM
3. Schedule was followed.
4. Writing is a focus.
5. I Can statements up in every room.
6. Evidence of planning across most grade levels.
7. Second grade was really well planned as a grade level as the activities showed an increase in rigor and student engagement.
Areas of reflections from the walk through
2. Add objectives to projects/ writing displayed outside the classroom.
Other areas of reflection will be discussed in grade levels or individually next week.
Cogat testing-Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
Pollard Band Performing-Monday
- Concert Starts at 2pm in the gym
- First Grade Specials will end at 1:30pm so students can return to classroom to pack up
- All students should pack up before the concert and leave backpacks in the classroom.
- Please discuss what good audience participation looks like, especially on the bleachers (no stomping of feet)
5th grade will be called to the gym starting at 1:40 , and then 4th, 3rd, 2nd,1st,K, and PreK. We will make an all call to remind teachers on Monday.
5th grade students selected by Ms.Bowling will report to the gym at 1:30 to assist with the chairs and bleachers and then join their classes on the bleachers.
At the end of the concert, weather permitting, we will use outside gym doors for the 3rd-5th grades to exit