Honors LOTF Project
By Jorgie Ingram
Piaget - a breakthrough psychologist
Jean Piaget's Achievements
- His readers considered him to be an expert on the topic.
- Received a Ph.D. in 1918 for natural sciences.
- In 1920, he worked in collaboration with Theodore Simon and Alfred Binet, studying abnormal psychology.
- Was the first to identify child brain development, which he called "schema"
- He is responsible for developing whole new theories on cognitive theory and developmental psychology.
- Recipient of Erasmus and Balzan prizes.