UDL Higher Ed DigiCon 2019
Virtual Conference for UDL in Higher Education Practitioners
Save the Date!
This will be an online event. Registration fee will be nominal ($20).
The event will be live captioned and recorded with post-production captions. Other ways to maximize usability for everyone are in the works.
Vision for the Digicon
The #UDLHE Digital Conference will be an opportunity for UDL-interested (and invested) faculty, staff, and graduate students from around the world to convene and learn together without the burden of geographic and cost-based barriers. It will offer an opportunity to hear from people that we otherwise would not have access to, call for and facilitate presentations that advance the work of UDL in higher education and catalyzes individuals to bring their work and findings to other non-UDL focused conferences.
We will meet via structured online meeting space. We are hoping to include people from around the world both synchronously and asynchronously. Call for proposals are forthcoming. For now - save the date and share!
- UDL starting out: How to getting started whether in the classroom, your department, or at your institution as a whole.
- Discipline Specific: Presentations that focus on discipline specific classroom applications.
- UDL in Online Learning: Practical strategies, reflections, and the results of applying UDL in online learning environments. Research: Qualitative, quantitative, or mixed methods data-based presentations that speak to the efficacy for relevant applications
- Non-academic Applications: Applications of UDL strategies to the non-academic side.
- Faculty Development: Examples of faculty support when creating activities/assignments based on UDL principles