and IFS (only) Consultation Groups
with Bruce Hersey, LCSW
My background includes:
- IFS Level 3 Training
- serving as a Level One program assistant a few times
- presenting at the IFS International Conference several times
- teaching many introductory IFS workshops
- years of individual and group IFS consultation
- EMDR Approved Consultant
- teaching numerous IFS-Informed EMDR workshops
- years of individual and group IFS-Informed EMDR consultation
Expand Your Mastery...
or IFS-Informed EMDR in a supportive online small group.
- Groups are limited to four members to ensure ample time for participants to meet their individual needs and feel connection to other members.
- Sessions are conducted via Zoom video and recorded for review by members for reinforced learning, or if a session is missed.
CHOOSE type of group that suits your needs:
What people say about Bruce's IFS. groups:
"IFS consultation with Bruce has been a blessing. If he were a chemistry experiment he would be equal parts passion, compassion, skill, integrity, and caring. This rare combination has made my experience so special and sets my experience of him apart from other professional consultation I have engaged in over the years."
What people say about Bruce's IFS-Informed EMDR. groups:
"Bruce creates a warm and supportive learning environment where practitioners - whether new to the model or practicing for years - gain valuable feedback to expand their expertise and competence. His IFS informed EMDR Consultation Groups are a great way to be at the forefront of practice to learn not just from Bruce himself, but also the other group members, how to integrate the two complementary and effective models."
Too many emails?
To unsubscribe to this mailing list, click REPLY, write REMOVE in the subject line and SEND. No hard feelings, I understand.