what is copyright ?
By Collin Bennett
- make copies of your work.
- whenever you write a poem or story or even a paper for your class, or a drawing or other artwork, you someone can copyright it
- work created without your/their permission,
- Ideas, procedures, methods, systems, processes, concepts, principles, discoveries, or devices, are not protected
- the exclusive legal right, given to an originator or , publish, perform, film, or record literary, artistic, or musical material, and to authorize others to do the same.
- permission to reproduce photographs and other copyright material"
- copyright from the moment of its creation until 70 years after the author's death